If you play ANY musical instrument or love to sing – you need to share your gifts!
- Adult Choir : Tuesdays @ 6:30pm and sings weekly
- Youth Choir : 1st and 3rd Sundays from 12:30-2pm (lunch included)
- Resurrection Choir: As needed for Funeral Liturgies
- JAM Jesus and Music Praise Band
- Hand Chime Choir – Monday’s at 5:45
- Swinging Singers – daytime visits to nursing homes (music of 40’s, 50’s, 60’s)
- Cantors – by audition
- Instrumentalists of all kinds – piano, organ, guitar, uke, strings, woodwinds, brass and percussion. If you are a beginning or intermediate player and will commit to use your gift to support the music ministry at St. John Vianney, Roberta will give you free private or group instruction to help you prepare.
Contact Roberta Conley at (989)790-5086 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org