We are always giving our musical gifts back to God and those around us to spread His Word!
- Parish Picnic Choir: Sunday, August 5th 10:30 mass
- IN CONCERT: Wednesday, June 27th, 2018 at 7:00pm – Frankenmuth United Methodist Church, 346 E. Vates St., Frankenmuth, MI
- JAZZ ON JEFFERSON! Wednesday, June 6th, 2018 at 6pm JAM (Jesus and Music Praise Band) to play for JAZZ ON JEFFERSON! at the Cathedral of St. Mary of the Assumption – Stop by to Rock it Out with Praise and Worship by: JAM
- JOURNEY TO THE CASTLE OF THE SOUL – This is a contemplative musical prayer written by Tony Alonso, Liam Lawton and Chris DeSilva, and is based on Teresa of Avila’s writings The Interior Castle. It is an amazing and wonderful mix of spoken prayer and beautiful music presented by the musicians and choirs of St. John Vianney.
- PRAISE AND WORSHIP CONCERT with J.A.M. Jesus and Music Praise Band – which has raised over $5000 for worthy causes like the Toni and Trish House for the terminally Ill and Area 22 Special Olympics. This is an ecumenical concert and the music covers many songs you’d hear on any Christian Station. The Newsboys, Chris Tomlin, Lincoln Brewster, Michael W. Smith, Casting Crowns, Third Day, Steve Angrisano, Tom Booth, and so many more!
Check us out on Facebook! JAM Jesus and Music Praise Band
- TAIZE – an ecumenical, contemplative musical prayer service in a candle light setting. A Taizé worship service involves sung and chanted prayers, meditation, a period of silence, liturgical readings, and icons. There is no preaching. The style of prayer practiced at Taizé has attracted many worshipers from around the globe and from many different denominations. The prayers consist of “short chants, repeated again and again,” according to an introduction in a Taizé songbook. “The words are sung over many times.” Advent and Lent
- EVENINGS OF PRAYER AND WORSHIP – Join Ron Haeske and Friends for an evening of Prayer and Praise and Worship Music. Upcoming dates TBA
- SPRING CONCERT – A beautiful evening of prayerful music featuring all the wonderful pianists, musicians, chimes, choirs, youth and adults who give of their gifts throughout the year. This is a combination of musical groups and individuals, giving them just another opportunity to share their gifts, outside of the liturgy.
- SPECIAL GUEST ARTISTS –
- Amanda Vernon: http://amandavernon.com we hosted Amanda for a wonderful prayer and praise concert in 2014
- Sarah Hart: Sunday, March 12th 2017 at 4pm – cost $10 Sarah is on of the leading figures in contemporary Catholic music today. Her signature blend of folk, pop, and rock delights listeners of all ages. She boasts 9 albums as a solo artist and often co-writes with artists like Curtis Stephen, Steve Angrisano and Jessee Manibusan. Her songs have been covered by Amy Grant, Celtic Women, Matt Maher, Jason Crabb and The Newboys. Sarah was invited to perform for Pope Francis a crowd of 150,000 in St. Peter’s Square.