St. John Vianney Finance Council
The Finance Council is a consultative body which provides guidance and advice to the Pastor/Administrator of St. John Vianney parish on the administration of parish assets. We help prepare the Annual Budget, review Quarterly & Annual Financial Statements, extraordinary expenses, and any unplanned expenses that may arise during the year.
We meet in the months after the end of each calendar quarter (July, October, January, and April) and as needed for preparing the annual budget.
Giving to St. John Vianney Parish
- Envelopes: If you are new to our parish you can arrange to have an envelope packet sent directly to your home each month when you register with the parish office.
- Automatic contributions: We offer automatic online giving through ShelbyNext Giving. Use the link on our website or call the parish office and we can walk you through setting this up. Contributions can be automatically processed as often as weekly or even as far out as annually!
- Online Giving: We offer one-time online giving through ShelbyNext Giving. Please use the link on our website or call the parish office and we can walk you through setting this up.
- Planned Giving: Want to make a gift to St. John Vianney parish through your estate? An attorney can help you plan a gift through your will or trust.
- Qualified Charitable Gifts: Are you required to withdraw a minimum amount from your IRA each year? Your financial institution can make a Qualified Charitable Gift from your retirement account directly to the parish.
- Jim Bismack
- Ron Haeske
- Karen Holton
- Bob Millar (chair)
- Sarah Ziegelmann
- Ex Officio – Natalie Serrato, Bookkeeper